sOmEbuddY FoLLow thiS bLog

sila tinGgaLkAn jEjaK aNda di baWaH :)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

::having a crush::

YUP, today I want to talk about somthim 
I am having a crush on someone...
hahaha I think I am mad
since I never feel this before think HE so cute!!!


k la today I am fasting
then I met the guy that I told before 
(if u want to know u must read the post I publish before)
I frust ...
I told him before that stop disturb me 
but why he don't understand what I have said?!
one more time I told U :
stop disturb my life !!!

berbalik to the earlier story tu
I feel happy babe!!!
I saw HIM today 
HE look at me maybe...
HE was sitting on the stair 
I think he know that I was smiling at him
MAYBE???
WHO KNOWS HE LIKE ME TOO?!

I hope so.....

1 comment:

  1. study leklok dlu dikk...jgn maen cintan cintun...seriously,,6t blja xkemana...t msuk u thn 2 cr r bpe byk bf nk...tp,klu just minat gtu2 okla..n simpan jer dlm hati..jihad cnta tuh..hehee=)...stdy leklok ea...^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...