sOmEbuddY FoLLow thiS bLog

sila tinGgaLkAn jEjaK aNda di baWaH :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

:: s0mebudyistooteribble ::

YUP,
first of all  I want to say is
this person is too much !!
I'm feel like I want to kill her...
but I'm not crazy that much..*_*

I'm not the first who start but u 
who asks u to play with somethim like 
'that stuff'
I never thought that u could do this to me
so why u always want to blame me?!
I always thought u as my sister
but WHY...WHY...WHY....

I always give u a chance that I believe
u can change to better one...
I'm not the one who's giving up 
in our friendship
BUT U!!!

U're forcing me to do this
U take advantage of my kindness
HOW COULD U!!!
U serve to get back what u have 
done to ME...-_-

one day , u'll read this
I want u to realize that u are not the only one
who've feeling,
me too,
I've feeling too
PLEASE DON'T, DON'T SAY THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE
WHO MUST BE BLAME!!!

I'M SO DEPRESSED WHAT U HAVE DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...