sOmEbuddY FoLLow thiS bLog

sila tinGgaLkAn jEjaK aNda di baWaH :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

:: bErsanDing ::

YUP,
today my uncle tu bersanding
we came there at 1.30p.m
the ceremony start at 2 p.m
I 'm a bit late
all the people in the hall when I came in...

we take some pic with him and his wife
we so happy la
we back home early since I have 
to go back to hostel
FRUSTED!!!

We walk to the car and I thought about my mp3 
that I give to my cousin
I told my mother and I run for it
when I entered the hall I run and call 
my cousin name...

after I get back my mp3
I run and I saw my teacher 
was there with his family
I ignored him and quickly run in the field 
I think he saw I'm running..
( dah la kain sempit )



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...